Thursday, May 3, 2012

I'm Home!!

Hello everyone! So I don't know if anyone even reads my blog, or even knows it exists... But I decided to post on it again. :) So... Here's an update of my life...

I got home from the mission on April 10, 2012. The mission was a really great experience, and I'm really glad I made the decision to serve the Lord for a year and a half.

But now I'm home and adjusting to normal life again. :) It's been a good three(ish) weeks.  I'm currently looking for a job and am trying to get registered for school. But, things are starting to come together! I have a HOUSE for next year!! Becca and I are going to be roommates in a basement(ish) apartment of a two-apartment house up in Logan, and I'm working on getting registered for classes for fall semester at USU.

So........ That's about the news in my life so far. :) Maybe someday I'll have more exciting things to share.

And I also am having a hard time attaching pictures, so that will have to wait too.

1 comment: