Monday, April 12, 2010

Dress Ups!

Bailee and Sadie decided to play Princess Dress Ups on Saturday.  Katey was babysitting them while I was at home this weekend and they found mine and Becca's dance dresses and talked the rest of us into playing dress up with them.  They loved every minute of it, and we had fun taking pictures and seeing how excited they were! I think Bailee had every dress on at least once! She loved it!

They talked Katey, Hailey, and I into putting the dresses on with them.


This is my favorite, look how excited Bailee looks to be showing off her pretty pink dress to Hailey!

I'm sure my mom will kill me for posting this, but they even talked her into putting one on for half a second!

So fun!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Heather! I was on facebook and saw you had a blog and had to come see it. I like it, and hope you don't mind if I add you to our list! Oh, and we've been meaning to tell you we have someone we want you to meet..a boy who is in Japan but will be home next May (I should clarify that he is on a mission) We think you two would be great so hold out for us! He's from Memphis but will go back to BYU. Anyway keep him in mind for the next year :)

    ReplyDelete